copied photos from laptop are not visible in phone lumia 925

nijeshkn14

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
Unable to find the picture/Video which is transferred from laptop to lumia 925.
I have tansferred few pictures to phone on "camera Roll" folder but it is not visible when i tried to see it directly from phone "camera Roll" folder directly.The same issue happens when i transferred the video file to phone

Kindly help me on this.................:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

calfee20

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Use Onedrive. Place the photos in onedrive then from the phone select photos and click all albums then onedrive, or select onedrive from your app list. Find your album/photo click to view then use the floppy icon to save. Make sure your Wi-Fi is turned on.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Did you check also under ALL ALBUMS maybe they are under STORED ALBUM.
Did use a USB cable to cope.
Did you not get a warning when you copied that the pictures/video may have the wrong format.
If you connect your phone to the computer can you find them with explorer.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Do you copy and paste or just click and drag? This is strange and shouldn't happen. I've copied and pasted loads of photos from my phones to my computer and have never had a problem like this.

nijeshkn14

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
m using ubuntu OS
I just copied and pasted from laptop to phone folder Picture-->Cameraroll nd all copied successfully(around 500 MB Data copied).Even after copying i have checkd phone memory also that 500Mb is reflecting in phone
I checked under all albums not there
I used USB cable (Im using lumia 620's cable) i think this is not a problem.
I didnt got any warning when i copied photos to phone
Im using ubuntu OS version 14.04 nd once i connected phone to laptop i can find the device name Nokia lumia 925 (RM 892)......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3