Verizon will bring WP 8.1 to ATIV SE and HTC W8?! ...SOON

iandonov

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2014/12/19/verizon-announces-windows-phone-8-1-upgrades-for-lumia-822-and-lumia-928

Check the last paragraph..

NuAngel

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Seems like too little too late. The ATIV models are 18 months old at this point... the W8 is still one of my favorite Windows Phones, but again, over a year old on the hardware side of things, just finally coming to the Windows Phone world.

chinesepiratefood

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
Seems like too little too late. The ATIV models are 18 months old at this point... the W8 is still one of my favorite Windows Phones, but again, over a year old on the hardware side of things, just finally coming to the Windows Phone world.

The ATIV SE came out in April....As for the hardware being out of date...if you want to get super technical about when the snapdragon 800 launched maybe you could make an argument but there has been very little in CPU advancement since.

Jose_Rey

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
This is great news! I've been eyeing that Ativ SE since it came out. just hate you can't use MMS on AT&T or their MVNOs to my knowledge. If anyone knows a way to do this, a post would be appreciated by the WC community. I will definitely get it if nothing is announced at CES. Two weeks to go �� I've waited this long. Two weeks should be cake...

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I have said repeatedly if my wife and I were to move to Verizon- my kids are still under AT&T contract- the ATIV SE would be my phone. The 8.1 update would just seal the deal for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99