What's the product code for Lumia 930 (Black) for Finland?

Joviall

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
what's the product code for Lumia 930 (Black) for Finland?

hi peeps.
i'm gonna reflash my phone to Finland ROM.
phone is Lumia 930 Black.
i searched through many articles & posts, but i couldn't find any ROM related to Finland. in my last searches through WPC, i found out that code for Scandivanian countries is 3V..that means Denmark, Norway, Finland & Sweden i guess.
now i have like 4 options.

059W0X5: RM-1045 VAR EURO 3V CV BLACK
059W0X7: RM-1045 VAR EURO 3V CV BR_GRE
059W0X8: RM-1045 VAR EURO 3V CV BR_ORA
059W0X6: RM-1045 VAR EURO 3V CV WHITE

but i dunno which one is for Finland (lumia 930 black).
any help would be much appreciated
thanks in advance

Rodrigo Mendes

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Re: what's the product code for Lumia 930 (Black) for Finland?

Navifirm is working for you? Not here anymore. Looks like we have to donate at least 6 dollars to developer.

With NCS I have access denied whey trying to log in.

Forget. I have a old NCS here. Works 100% now. Downloading 059W0X6, hope brings Denim and support for my 4G.

Last edited:

msirapian

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: what's the product code for Lumia 930 (Black) for Finland?

Joviall, 3V is for Nordic countries including Finland. Now you see the final word for each product code : BLACK, WHITE, GREEN, ORANGE.

So if I were you, I would download: 059W0X5: RM-1045 VAR EURO 3V CV BLACK for the black 930.

dicks-webos

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I also flashed 059W0X5 (my 930 is black) and it worked fine. Running Denim and its such a HUGE improvement!

@ClarkSterkent: You can only take your Country Variant and then look up the code. The CV is in the info afaik. I had CV PL (polish) and flashed to 059W0X5 (which I thought to assume be CV DK (Danish). Anyway, it does not really matter, everything works fine.

The pinkish hue is gone, the phones speakers are louder (=better) and the camera is blazing fast and super sharp. Enjoy!

csw43

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Can anybody please confirm what language the phone initially boots up with after flashing with any of these Nordic firmwares

Thanks in advance

Suedezu

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Can anybody please confirm what language the phone initially boots up with after flashing with any of these Nordic firmwares

Thanks in advance

After flashing, upon first boot,you are presented with the language selector and can thus choose your preferred language.

finnish

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
I have a U.K version, and ofcourse still CYAN firmware. But I want to upgrade it to DENIM. Could you tell me how I can upgrade it to Finland rom? Thanks

shekels

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
Thanks, the 059W0X5 worked for my Lumia 930 Black from Brazil, now im with the Denim update.

Did 4g work for you?

I'm on TIM and can't seem to go faster than 3g even though I used 4g before I flashed it.

Edit: it seemed to be the carrier's poor coverage fault. Loving Denim.

Last edited:

Dave Bhullar

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I tried doing this tonight but my 930 keeps turning on when I connect it to my PC.

I'm on this step on the tutorial on XDA : Connect the USB end into the USB port of your PC. Turn off your WP8 Nokia Lumia. Connect the other USB end to the USB port of your WP8 Nokia Lumia. Press both the Power button and the Volume Down button. Once a vibration felt, click on Retry in Recovery window.

After I turn off my phone, it turns on by itself when I connect it to my PC. I've tried almost everything but I can't get the product code flashed because of this issue.

Suedezu

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I tried doing this tonight but my 930 keeps turning on when I connect it to my PC.

I'm on this step on the tutorial on XDA : Connect the USB end into the USB port of your PC. Turn off your WP8 Nokia Lumia. Connect the other USB end to the USB port of your WP8 Nokia Lumia. Press both the Power button and the Volume Down button. Once a vibration felt, click on Retry in Recovery window.

After I turn off my phone, it turns on by itself when I connect it to my PC. I've tried almost everything but I can't get the product code flashed because of this issue.

I had the EXACT same issue when flashed my device. My advice is to uninstall all the software that you installed for the flashing procedure and, most importantly, the Windows drivers for your 930. Connect your 930 to your PC for the first time only when you've reached the step for activating the recovery mode via usb. This way your PC will take a couple of extra seconds to discover your 930 and you'll be able to enter recovery mode.

Dave Bhullar

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I had the EXACT same issue when flashed my device. My advice is to uninstall all the software that you installed for the flashing procedure and, most importantly, the Windows drivers for your 930. Connect your 930 to your PC for the first time only when you've reached the step for activating the recovery mode via usb. This way your PC will take a couple of extra seconds to discover your 930 and you'll be able to enter recovery mode.

What did you uninstall exactly? I uninstalled all drivers by Nokia and the problem is still there.

Roland Stoll

May 2, 2014
Visit site
as described in the Nokia Suite App: press both the power + volume down button until you get a vibration, then release both buttons. Now you should see a big white exclamation mark on the black screen... welcome to the recovery mode! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99