HTC One M8 dot view case not working?

munkis

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Just got my free Xbox dot view case and no matter what I try I cannot get it to work. I've turned everything on in the settings to no avail. Help?

sixseven

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Maybe turn off the phone?

I bought an HTC Dot View case (not a generic) from Amazon. It worked without having to do anything. I just put my phone in it, and it worked. Maybe you got a bad one?

munkis

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Got it through the free promo HTC had online for the Xbox case. Will try to contact them for a replacement. Thanks for the help!

lerimer

May 24, 2011
Visit site
There is an update to the dot view. Check and see if will update and fix your issue. If you scroll thru the main page of windows central there was an article about the update with a direct link.

jdpg2

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Just ran the update for the OS and it removed the HTC dot view app.. and now it says its not compatible with my phone... wtf....

UPDATE

Got it to install but had to do the install via the SD card and download the app.

DrRyder

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Got the Xbox case as well. I can the notification icons but can't answer/reject calls or see call history regardless of the setting being checked. Not sure if its something I've done wrong or what.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05