Good Icon case

tcedwards

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Been using the Incipio duel pro case and it sucks. The white on the back kept dis coloring to a ugly dirty white color, need a better option

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
I always recommend the AMZER two piece with the kick stand. It has a soft lining with a snap on hard cover. It has always served me well. I believe you can get it here on the site store for a very reasonable price.

Kasey Pierce

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
The defender is like holding a brick in your pocket, yuck. I wish they had a nice bumper case for the icon. The smooth metal edges make it like a slip and slide in your pocket, i just need a little extra grip on the edges and im golden. The only bumper cases i can find are for the 930 so most of them ship from UK for a jillion dollars.

bulls96

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
Got the official Nokia case for the Lumia 930. It's the best one for me out there.
Sent from my Lumia Icon using Tapatalk

Kasey Pierce

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Thank you so much!
I just noticed that it does not have cut outs for the two microphones on the back, although that's not really a point off considering i don't take video often enough, how hard is the case to remove though? Thank you again!

bulls96

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
It's quite easy to snap in and out. I do it everyday. I just use the case when I'm at work.
Sent from my Lumia Icon using Tapatalk

grafixguy#AC

May 4, 2014
Visit site
My wife and I both have the Incipio Dual Pro case, mine is all black and hers is cyan/grey. Couldn't be happier with them.

I'm using that case, also. But I have the white which as already noted has a problem with the finish. Already replaced one and I'm just going to live with it since the protection for the phone is my primary concern.

bigboy29

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Amzer puddinsoft tpu

I got that one... it is okay. Not stellar, but it works. You will see some 'bending' along the edges as the case fits snug (as it should) so if that kind of thing drives you crazy, then stay away. I am not totally sold that I will keep it long term but with lack of other lightweight choices out there that actually wrap along the long edges of the phone, there might be no argument...

anywhereanytime

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
I always recommend the AMZER two piece with the kick stand. It has a soft lining with a snap on hard cover. It has always served me well. I believe you can get it here on the site store for a very reasonable price.

BEST case by far I have ever owned ... they even have one for the iPhone 6 Plus for my wife. Once you get "use to BOTH a horizontal and vertical kickstand" ... you just can't get use to no kickstand! I look on this site and would buy it here FIRST ... but, here is the Amazon link Robot Check

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss