Do I have a Denim update on my Lumia 1520?

alexeysalo

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I know, this question sounds silly, but I can't understand what is goin on. When I look the version of software on my Lumia 1520 I see next info:

Lumia Denim
Firmware Update Notifier 1.2.10.4
Lumia First Experience 1.11.0.8
Lumia Share 2.5.1.0

So, it looks like I have Lumia Denim (on my Lumia 1020 instead of Lumia Denim I see Lumia Cyan). BUT, there is no Lumia Camera on my Lumia 1520 (just Nokia Camera app). Also, I can't find Lumia Camera on the Market. I have no 4k and other Denim updates. Please, help me to understand.

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
It's most likely the extras+info bug that reports a false positive on denim, can you post a screen shot of your extras+info screen? (The versions of everything listed will give away weather or not its actually denim.)

EDIT: Here, I'll post my extras screen (its also affected by the false denim bug) and you can compare it, if its not denim all of your versions will match mine:

wp_ss_20141229_0001.png

Last edited:

Asskickulater

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Yep! Extras+info got an update a while ago before denim started rolling out and it started displaying itself as denim on non developer preview enabled phones, it's only that specific firmware name that's being bugged, your phone still knows its on cyan and will still get denim when its pushed to your model, so no need to worry.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers