Anyone try the JKase Diablo case for their 1520?

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I never liked those kick stand type cases. I had a JKase for my Lumia 920 and the belt clip lasted all of 8 hours until it snapped smooth off the thing.
For my 1520, I'm going with this.
[h=1]StilGut UltraSlim Genuine Leather Case for Nokia Lumia 1520[/h] Its a little more pricey than a JKase but it has a professional quality about it, offers the protection I need and looks great.

Rudiepoo1

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site

I was considering the Diablo as well but ended up going with that very same Amzer. It's a quality case with great protection all around. It does add a little bulk but you quickly get used to it.

Mario Flamenco

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
I have the JKase Diablo, so far it's been good, it's true that it can be tricky to remove or put back on, but once you know how to do it it's easy. So my phone has fallen a few times and I haven't seen a scratch on it.

flipmack

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
I have the Amzer version - same thing but a few bucks cheaper. I used it for a week but then decided to use the Incipio PMA case instead. Reason: I like seeing the ENTIRE glass area of the screen... And with the Amzer case, the lip that protected the screen also covered the curved edges of the glass. Great for protection, but bad for someone who loves seeing that curved glass edging...

hyedefinition

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I am currently using the Diablo case and like it better than the Amzer case I had back in May. I bought a flip case too, that didn't last more than a day. The phone is big already for me, adding some extra bulk doesn't make much of a difference.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Ha ha. That's just the first link I saw that was the same kind as mine. I've had mine for a long time. I was just being a lazy searcher. 😄

Last edited:

majortom1981

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have the amzer case and I like it. IT has protected my phone from some drops already. My 1020 screen broke because it hit the ground on the curved edge. This amzer case protects that part. The only thing I had to do was shave some plastic off the plastic of the case that goes around the usb port so that some of my cables would work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss