Lumia 535 Bugs & Defects

jday63

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Alright, we have exactly the same firmware revision numbers and phone variant. In a separate thread, I posted an experience where my screen would respond to my fingers even if I'm not even touching my screen while it is plugged into my computer. However, I just turned the screen off and turned it on again (not a restart) and the issue never came back.

Does the issue persist? Does it continue to happen even after turning your screen off and on? After restarting your phone?

Well it worked as of now, it's working smoothly. Thanks 😊

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
How to disable pop up blocker.I am unable to connect to wifi as my wifi system requires pop up blocker to be enables.

If your Wi-Fi system requires pop-up blocker to be enabled, then why do you need to disable the pop up blocker? If you need to disable pop up blocker, this implies that pop up blocker is already enabled and should work with your Wi-Fi system.

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
my mobile is asking to disable the pop blocker ,which i am not able to do.i have checked in few web sites for lumia and a few posts said that windows has come up with pre loaded pop up blocker and cannot uninstall it.

Please help me out in findinh a solution for this.

Mirza Remo

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
I agree with you bro .. these updates are just showcase . .still i am so damned with this phone . . the issue can completely be fixed by replacing the touch hardware i guess .. :3

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I can't access the touch setting's on my phone whenever I try to open it the screen just goes back to the main settings screen

Have you tried restarting your phone or performing a soft reset? This issue doesn't seem to limited to the L535 since I also experienced it, though rarely, in my L1020.

I agree with you bro .. these updates are just showcase . .still i am so damned with this phone . . the issue can completely be fixed by replacing the touch hardware i guess .. :3

Ah, welcome to Windows Central.

Justin_wp

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
Lumia 535 RM-1089 OS: 10052.12534

lumia.jpg
Wrong:
- The camera displays a green so it does not work
- Not up bar applications
- Messages can not be deleted
- Error update "music" 80072efd on wi-fi and mobile data
- Weak signal wi-fi
- The lock screen image shown jerky
- The battery is draining quickly

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
If anyone face problems with L535 then go to Nokia Care else sell it.

Some users don't want to understand that it is the affordable phone according to its specifications.

Last edited:

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Here's something that should answer questions about the 15114 firmware update for the Lumia 535 and how it relates to the touch screen issue.

I've contacted Microsoft and here's their response to my query. My question was: "For the Lumia 535 (Single and Dual SIM), was Firmware Rev # 02063.00000.15114.43004 an attempt to fix the screen issues?"

Their response:

[INFO]"Yes. You may also check that here: lumia.ms/1buc3PD. The link will work regardless of your location. ^RA"[/INFO]
In the link they gave, the first bullet under "What's new in this release" states: "Touch screen performance improvements". Note however that this is the "latest software release for Lumia 535 Dual SIM... Lumia Denim (02063.00000.15114.430xx/8.10.14234.375)".

Manura Kiriella

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: Share Your Lumia 535 Start and Lock Screens

After install windows 10 for my microsoft lumia 535. Its not working properly (Struck the phone , If sweep the screen down i cant sweep again up) please help me resolve this issues.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: Share Your Lumia 535 Start and Lock Screens

Has the problem been there from the beginning after going to W10?
I'm not sure what "Struck the phone" means.

Perhaps a reset is needed.

gilezzz

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I think he refers to the fact that, using Windows 10, when you swipe down for the notifications, when you try to swipe back up nothing happens. You have to touch the lower colored bar until it changes color, only then it will swipe up.

valentin ionascu

May 29, 2015
Visit site
hi Windows Central. I recently purchased a lumia 535 and it has the denim update. the touch is working, no delays but is too sensitive compared to other phones ( is you press a milisec too long on a letter it types that letter many times). another "defect" is that i can not charge the phone with the phone turned off. no matter how many times i switch the phone off, when i plug the charger it turns back on by it's own. this is weird in my opinion. my lumia 535 is single sim and it is purchased in Romania (europe).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss