- The camera displays a green so it does not work
    - Not up bar applications
    - Messages can not be deleted
    - Error update "music" 80072efd on wi-fi and mobile data
    - Weak signal wi-fi
    - The lock screen image shown jerky
    - The battery is draining quickly
    04-22-2015 03:01 PM
    Have you tried restarting your phone or performing a soft reset? This issue doesn't seem to limited to the L535 since I also experienced it, though rarely, in my L1020.

Ah, welcome to Windows Central.
    I've tried soft resetting my phone several times now no luck so far though
    gpobernardo likes this.
    04-22-2015 08:34 PM
    If anyone face problems with L535 then go to Nokia Care else sell it.

Some users don't want to understand that it is the affordable phone according to its specifications.
    Last edited by Aman Deep Singh; 04-23-2015 at 04:14 AM.
    04-22-2015 09:18 PM
    If anyone face problems with L535 then go to Nokia Care else sell it.

Some users don't want to understand that it is the cheapest phone according to its specifications.
    It's not about "cheap" phone, even the cheaper phones compared to L535 don't have this kinda issue.
    04-22-2015 11:39 PM
    Here's something that should answer questions about the 15114 firmware update for the Lumia 535 and how it relates to the touch screen issue.

I've contacted Microsoft and here's their response to my query. My question was: "For the Lumia 535 (Single and Dual SIM), was Firmware Rev # 02063.00000.15114.43004 an attempt to fix the screen issues?"

Their response:

[INFO]"Yes. You may also check that here: lumia.ms/1buc3PD. The link will work regardless of your location. ^RA"[/INFO]
    In the link they gave, the first bullet under "What's new in this release" states: "Touch screen performance improvements". Note however that this is the "latest software release for Lumia 535 Dual SIM... Lumia Denim (02063.00000.15114.430xx/8.10.14234.375)".
    05-05-2015 05:33 AM
    After install windows 10 for my microsoft lumia 535. Its not working properly (Struck the phone , If sweep the screen down i cant sweep again up) please help me resolve this issues.
    05-27-2015 01:03 AM
    Has the problem been there from the beginning after going to W10?
    I'm not sure what "Struck the phone" means.

Perhaps a reset is needed.
    gpobernardo likes this.
    05-27-2015 01:25 AM
    I think he refers to the fact that, using Windows 10, when you swipe down for the notifications, when you try to swipe back up nothing happens. You have to touch the lower colored bar until it changes color, only then it will swipe up.
    Guytronic likes this.
    05-28-2015 04:55 AM
    hi Windows Central. I recently purchased a lumia 535 and it has the denim update. the touch is working, no delays but is too sensitive compared to other phones ( is you press a milisec too long on a letter it types that letter many times). another "defect" is that i can not charge the phone with the phone turned off. no matter how many times i switch the phone off, when i plug the charger it turns back on by it's own. this is weird in my opinion. my lumia 535 is single sim and it is purchased in Romania (europe).
    05-29-2015 03:14 PM
    Lumia 535 On Windows 10 Version OS: 10.0.12562.84

Bug Update:
    - Camera not working: green screen!
    - I can not delete sms!

Attachment 105535
    05-29-2015 04:01 PM
    Please i am still having troubles with my lumia 535 touch screen sensitivity issues. I have updated the firmware but the issue persists causing me to type in wrong passwords most of the time, launch application i don't intend to launch, click on links i don't care about.

Please help team microsoft to really look into these issues more critically. This is the first device they launched with their brand name and it doest say well of them...
    It is frustrating
    Thanks windows central
    06-02-2015 08:13 AM
    Please i am still having troubles with my lumia 535 touch screen sensitivity issues. I have updated the firmware but the issue persists causing me to type in wrong passwords most of the time, launch application i don't intend to launch, click on links i don't care about.

Please help team microsoft to really look into these issues more critically. This is the first device they launched with their brand name and it doest say well of them...
    It is frustrating
    Thanks windows central
    hello! to solve the problem send the phone into a service center for replacing the touchscreen! If you have any shelf life!
    06-03-2015 04:33 AM
    I am having issues with the touch too and lately added to that the phone is not charging sometimes after 5 months of use.Has anyone replaced their touch panel here in India?
    Update: Took the 535 to the care center and now the touch is working fine and the phone charges properly..
    Last edited by Rowland Jonathan1; 06-09-2015 at 12:12 PM.
    06-08-2015 10:10 AM
    Having a slew of problems with my 535 as well. Did a backup and hard reset it. Everything seems ok now. Lets see how long it will last before it throws tantrums again.
    06-08-2015 11:16 PM
    where can i find the place and how to suggest new options/suggestions for my phone?
    microsoft lumia 535 dual
    06-20-2015 01:45 AM
    So, I have a question ... I bought this phone few days ago and realized that photos taken of text papers are far from ok since one can't read anything from it :( do you have any idea if this can be solved? I kind of need that option ... didn't think this would be a problem, because previously I had Nokia Lumia 520 which makes great and "readable" photos of text papers

wp_20150624_09_19_28_pro.jpg
    06-25-2015 02:33 PM
    So, I have a question ...
    I'd try "Office Lens" from the store for text documents.
    It may help your issue.
    06-25-2015 02:38 PM
    I've just tried it ... doesn't help. Anyway, thanks for the tip.
    06-25-2015 02:53 PM
    do you have any idea if this can be solved? I kind of need that option
    Nokia Lumia camera guide: How to fine-tune the Focus - Lumia UK
    06-26-2015 01:21 PM
    Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual sim touch problem. How to fix it. give me a batter salutation plz......
    08-12-2015 02:02 AM
    08-12-2015 02:14 AM
    Hi everyone. Got my 535 today. After I accidentally destroyed my HTC 8X I had to find a cheap replacement. I was happy a few minutes ago as I just finished setting everything up but I have a few issues with it and I can't seem to find help.

First off, I installed from the Store the "Glance" feature. I kinda knew the phone didn't support it but I still wanted to see what the app would say. But it turns out the option is now in settings, I can open it but nothing happens. How can I delete that "app" ? I can't find how.

Then, my phone refuses to add more email accounts. I'm using two Exchange accounts from work, which used to work perfectly with my 8X but my 535 tells me there is a problem and that I should try again later. Since I only have the phone since today, maybe it's still syncing some old things from my account, I don't know.

Also, the "find my phone" feature in settings does nothing. If I press the button, nothing happens and it annoys me. As this feature saved my *** two times with my 8X, I really want to be able to rely on it but apparently I can't.

Finally, and that's one huge wtf for me: I don't have the default "alarm" app. When I ask Cortana to set an alarm, she just glitch. What the actual ****? I can't find anything about this on the internet. I think I'll do a hard reset tomorrow, but it annoys me that something like that could happen to the OS.

So yeah, overall poor experience with the phone so far, I hope a hard reset will do good.
    09-02-2015 05:25 PM
    Hi everyone. Got my 535 today. After I accidentally destroyed my HTC 8X I had to find a cheap replacement. I was happy a few minutes ago as I just finished setting everything up but I have a few issues with it and I can't seem to find help.

First off, I installed from the Store the "Glance" feature. I kinda knew the phone didn't support it but I still wanted to see what the app would say. But it turns out the option is now in settings, I can open it but nothing happens. How can I delete that "app" ? I can't find how.

Then, my phone refuses to add more email accounts. I'm using two Exchange accounts from work, which used to work perfectly with my 8X but my 535 tells me there is a problem and that I should try again later. Since I only have the phone since today, maybe it's still syncing some old things from my account, I don't know.

Also, the "find my phone" feature in settings does nothing. If I press the button, nothing happens and it annoys me. As this feature saved my *** two times with my 8X, I really want to be able to rely on it but apparently I can't.

Finally, and that's one huge wtf for me: I don't have the default "alarm" app. When I ask Cortana to set an alarm, she just glitch. What the actual ****? I can't find anything about this on the internet. I think I'll do a hard reset tomorrow, but it annoys me that something like that could happen to the OS.

So yeah, overall poor experience with the phone so far, I hope a hard reset will do good.
    Use this tool. It will solve all the issues
    09-02-2015 07:00 PM
    touch issue problem main defect
    01-23-2016 02:24 AM
    The messaging app keeps randomly demanding a "re-authorisation".. It doesn't stop me from using the app but the pop-up is annoying, and I just want to know what it is
    08-09-2016 01:11 PM
84 1234