I have a Lumia 928 with Windows 8. How can I get my phone to link with my fitbit?

Darthbobcat

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Using just Windows Phone 8.0? As far as I know, you can't. However, the Windows 8.1 update with Denim firmware is now available for it. Go to your phone's settings, look up Phone Update, and after a few hours, you should be good to go. At that point, it's a matter of going into settings and selecting Bluetooth. It shout spot the fitbit pretty quickly.

mjperry51

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Using just Windows Phone 8.0? As far as I know, you can't. However, the Windows 8.1 update with Denim firmware is now available for it. Go to your phone's settings, look up Phone Update, and after a few hours, you should be good to go. At that point, it's a matter of going into settings and selecting Bluetooth. It shout spot the fitbit pretty quickly.

I read on another thread that you pair the Fitbit with the Fitbit App, not Settings | Bluetooth. But you do need Denim/81. on the 928. . .

Darthbobcat

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
I could be mistaken about how you go about pairing. I went from a Lumia 1020 with my Fitbit to an Icon on developer preview, so it can't spot it. It's been a while since I went through the procedure.

mjperry51

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
From Fitbit's Web Site:

Follow these instructions if you're new to Fitbit:

Open the Fitbit app.
Tap Join Fitbit.
Choose your product.
Tap the set up option.
On the next few screens, enter your personal details. This information is used to calculate your basal metabolic rate (BMR), which determines your calorie count for activities.
Enter your name, email address, and desired password and tap the checkmark at the bottom of the screen.
Follow the onscreen instructions to set up your tracker to your account.

Help Site - Setting up your tracker with the Fitbit app for Windows Phone

Google is your friend. . . .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes