What's the best place to buy this to ensure I don't end up with the common problems?

TLRtheory

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I used to have the Lumia Icon shortly after deciding that the Lumia 1520 was simply too big for my lifestyle... and while it was a trip trying to use it on AT&T, the phone was actually lovely! All that power was recognized a lot better on a phone that's size was more practical than the 1520.

Microsoft seems to still be holding back on that magical powerhouse phone that has an SD805, a 5in screen, expandable storage and LTE on AT&T... but until then I think I may stop bouncing between my Lumia 520, 535 & 830 and simply get a Lumia 930.

I hear that some have a screen in which their whites are noticeably more magenta than they should be, and that people often have issues with the way the screen's aligned. What's the best place to buy from to lessen the chance I have to deal with that?

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
I'm not sure that there is a best place to buy to eliminate unforseen problems. The device is made by the same people in the same factory to the same standard from unit to unit. If it's made on Friday or Monday, there is a greater chance of something out of whack but that number is very small.

To directly answer your question, MS Store is probably the best place to buy. They support what they sell better than most outlets.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss