Nokia 1520 & Z3 Compact camera

vestasan

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Hello. I recently had a walk around my city, and my friend had Z3 compact. We made couple of low light shots and here is what I found.
1. Very often my photos are not in focus.
2. My photos have much more noise especially in close up shots, no flash.
3. Even indoors, in a bar with ok lights, my photos were worse, even compared with iphone 4s!!!
Why is that? Is it something wrong with my camera? My phone is about 9 month old, never dropped, camera with no scratches. Lumia cyan with latest updates installed. Will denim improve it? Cause its really not very good.
Thanks

Shobin Drogan

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
Yes denim will most likely solve all the problems, for the time being, you might need to manually adjust the iso levels or try using a different camera app instead.

vestasan

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I see. Hopefully update comes sooner rather then later. I love my phone and I love to take pictures, but camera is killing me. Sometimes, you just want to take some quick photos, no time for manually adjustments.

aaron j

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Honestly I found its hdr photos that on those phones make the difference.. Its perfect for happy snaps etc, Why the hell its not a factory default on nokias which are all about the photos has me stumped!

vestasan

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Hopefully it will work magic with camera again. Really like the phone - hardly anything comes to market soon that makes me reconsider.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven