928 is GONE from Verizon now too

Rellik66

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
The cynical response? They would have changed the listing to "Out of Stock" if they intended to to re-stock the 928. Removing the listing pretty much signals that they have sold their remaining stock, and have no intent to order any more new 928s.

Mike Majeski

May 28, 2014
Visit site
I haven't taken a look, but what is the standard practice for the Verizon site? Do they list things out of stock, or do they remove Android / iPhones as well when they are out of stock? I can't see them removing the iPhone 6, but as far as older phones go, I wonder if this is just standard procedure?

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I haven't taken a look, but what is the standard practice for the Verizon site? Do they list things out of stock, or do they remove Android / iPhones as well when they are out of stock? I can't see them removing the iPhone 6, but as far as older phones go, I wonder if this is just standard procedure?

SOP is to list things as out of stock.

muneshyne21

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
Daniel Rubino made a good point in his article mentioning if it was a simple "out of Stock" issue they would have labeled the phone as such and not just pull it from their website.
"The phone is outdated and old" argument is also bogus because they still have the Galaxy S4 still on their website not to mention the BBQ10 is still on sale.

The day before they pulled the phone I wrote a Verizon review for the lumia 928 saying that the phone updates are so good and the camera is still relevant that I can probably hold onto this phone for another couple years if necessary. Reviews saying things that imply I wont be spending my money at Verizon because said phone is so good may not be the best message for the company. Was this all my fault?! :straight:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett