Directions: Button Push Method, Hard Reset Blu Win HD/Jr - per BLU

Michael Pinette

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
Hello all,
Hope this info helps people with this phone, doesn't seem like a typical hard reset.

Hello,
Thank you for contacting BLU Products. We are happy to help you!

We recommend that you perform a hard reset on your device. To perform the Hard Reset via the recovery mode on the BLU Win HD/JR, you will need follow these steps (please note that this will erase all the data, pictures and videos save in the internal memory be sure to back these up first):

1. Press and hold the volume down button + Power button at the same time until you feel a vibration (about 3-5 seconds).
2. Once you feel the vibration, let go of both volume down button + Power button and immediately press the volume down button until you see a large exclamation mark. (will show up after the BLU logo)
3. Press the following four buttons in this order: volume up button, volume down button, power button, volume down button. Your phone should now reset and restart itself. (It might take a while for the reset to finish.)
Should you have any additional questions please contact us, via E-Mail or 1-877-602-8762 (Monday-Friday 9:30am-5:30pm EST).

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
There is no software suite for flashing a Blu Win HD. There are times when a device may become unresponsive and only a physical button press reset will work. This could save someone's bacon.

johnsdoes1

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
I tried this but after if boots back up it's stuck on the language selection screen. It never moves past that screen no matter what language I choose. How do I get past that?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium