The Lumia 830 should have that blinking light that all phones have!

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I don't like blinking light..it makes me feel like a bomb's timer is ticking or something which will explode anytime...

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'll admit, they both have their uses and kinda miss Windows Phone not even supporting the small feature.

I would prefer Glance personally, but there are some cases when its superior.

On an odd note, my sister ordered a 925 and it has an odd, dim red light for a proximity sensor, which is weird to me, but I think its normal.

mj0

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
I really don't like the indicator light. One of my HTC devices had it and it ended up blinking all the time since I get a lot of emails. This, I eventually turned it off completely since an indicator that is blinking 24/7 is all but useless.

oviedofreak82

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I'll admit, they both have their uses and kinda miss Windows Phone not even supporting the small feature.

I would prefer Glance personally, but there are some cases when its superior.

On an odd note, my sister ordered a 925 and it has an odd, dim red light for a proximity sensor, which is weird to me, but I think its normal.
Yeah that's normal my 925 had the exact same thing whenever the screen is off. The cool thing about that is you can pace your finger on it for about a few send and then remove it and the glance screen comes on. Put your finger over it again and the screen goes black. Just my nerdy two cents.

Shobin Drogan

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
It would be nice if MS can get the windows hardware key to flash as a notification light, don't get me wrong i really love glance but it would be nice to use that for phones that don't support glance like the 930.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I actually want to see the start button used as a notification LED.

I picked up a Pre a couple days ago and I forgot how elegant the breathing/pulsing light bar could be.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss