Brand new 1520 pooped out already.

Matthew Blair

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
So my one week old 1520 died yesterday. It started off as those random app openings and swipes intermittently, but by yesterday it was unusable. I couldn't even open an app because it was cycling so fast. I even did a hard reset which sort of helped, but it ramped back up again. Such is the way of the Lumia Ninja I guess.

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
That makes five ..... Your a winner.
Just a question out of curiosity, do you work with electricity or something with a lot of heavy static electricity?

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Just a guess, but ... In this weather, you could pick up static from brushing the dogs, which will be discharged to ???

or, you could simply have a magnetic personality.

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
I find MS QC is very bad, just look at all the problems some people are having with their SP3's and having to replace upto 4 times because of QC problems, then now I'm seeing people here on this forum having QC problems with their L1520 and other models... me thinks MS has to start firing people in the QC dept. and also make drastic changes in the assembly production dept. this could be the death of them if they don't get their sh!t together... as for myself I'm thankful my devices have worked and looked flawless :smile:

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
l1520 is stil a nokia product, so i don't see what ms has to do with the development of pre production of a company ( in this case Nokia ). I am not a fan of what so ever, but problems can happen on every type of product.
This is my second Nokia and had no issues.
Yes i have a screen replaced because of a white spot, but that phone was a second hand product, but had it fixt under warranty.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs