having problems downloading apps to phone

OriginalLucy

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
My neighbour got this phone for xmas and I have been setting it up for her. Got everything working with Koodo, including the data and MMS by manually inputting the APN. I cannot for the life of me, get it to download apps from the microsoft store. I am trying to install BBM, RBC mobile and some word game she wanted. They all say pending and then, needs attention. All updates are done and current, so, Please, someone give me some suggestions to get apps to dl. Thanks in advance. cheers:sweaty:

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Hello Lucy, Check settings > Email+Accounts -- The Msn account might still be syncing and if that is taking forever to sync, check if you have text messaging backup turned on, if you do then turn it off (for some reason that helps with the syncing)

You could also download the apps via a browser (pc); just go to windowsphone.com , sign in and search for the app.. Alternatively you can download the app to your desktop, drag and drop to the phone (after connecting via usb), go to store app, tap the ellipsis button (three dots) and tap on install local apps..

All of these tricks work on Lumia phones, but im hoping they apply to the Blu as well xd

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786