Thumbs Up for 535

boatman37210

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Purchased 535 four days ago and very pleased with it. Best bang for the buck in my opinion. In fact after the purchase for my wife 4 days ago bought a second one for myself yesterday.

Start screen can look just as vibrant as any other phone if you take it off the ?automatic? setting. Scrolling on the start screen and the apps list screen jitters a little when scrolling slowly, but did not notice any jitter when scrolling the internet. I would consider the jitter a non-problem. Too small to consider. Colors can look a little washed out at times. Processor has good speed. No complains there.

I bought two 620's about a year and a half ago. Had problems with them hanging and freezing right out of the box. In time they were fixed I guess through updates, but took maybe a year for them to go away. No such problems with the 535. Actually, no problems at all with the 535.

It's only been 4 days, but so far so good. I would give the 535 a thumbs up.

rollindice

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Yeah bro its good phone,purchased about 5 so far,my mom and co workers love it,best budget windows phone,add a 32 or 64gb micro SD card and it can last you a while,runs quite good for budget phone,replaced my mom old blackberry curve ,now she does everything with it,skyping all the time with relatives overseas haha

Faiz Salim

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
Hello, can u share your hardware version? Find it by this..

Settings > about > more info > Hardware revision number

Is it 0.5.0.1 or 3.0.0?..

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Thanx for the thoughts boatman...

I'm going to replace a 635 with this phone soon.
I think it will be a great back-up non-data device for me.
Very interested in getting one.

boatman37210

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Hardware revision number is 3.0.0.0

One thing I might add is if there is something not working how you would like, look to see if there is a setting adjustment that might fix it. When I first started making calls, I could not hear the phone ring even though I had it all the way up to 10. Went into "audio" and changed a setting. Fixed it.

Smiggyy

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
I've just managed to convince our directors to use 535's for work instead of sim free samsung galaxy's (?? dont ask, never my suggestion or recommendation never mind the unit cost).
We have to deal with staff damaging them, dropping them, losing them on site but at ?80 a shot we can afford for this to happen.

Jacksept

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
Hello, can u share your hardware version? Find it by this..

Settings > about > more info > Hardware revision number

Is it 0.5.0.1 or 3.0.0?..

If the user use it just mainly for calls or is a slow typist/one finger typist, this phone don't poses any problem.

The screen issue will acts up when you use 2 fingers to type and you type quickly. I did not even mentioned multi- touch yet.

That is why some users didn't feel the issue as others. The latest software update had also helped to be fair but it is far from resolving. The change log cunningly listed it as "improvement to touch sensitivity". In no certain terms did it says solved/resolved.

All the websites which says it is fixed don't even verify Microsoft claim.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster