Why isn't my touchscreen or buttons working?

Yadiel Johnson

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
So, I made the mistake to install a 32GB Class 10 micro sd card on my Lumia 635. That card was corrupted though, and when i tried to move my apps back to the sd, the phone just didn't move them, after more than a day of being left alone. So i restarted it several times, to no avail. I then proceeded to just change back to a 8GB micro sd i had, but the phone's screen froze and i couldn't use any buttons. On top of that, it reboots after about a minute of staying frozen. I've tried a manual hard reset, using the Care Suite, and downgrading from the 8.1 GDR1 update to stock. It still just turns on and freezes, then reboots. The phone is only two weeks old, hasn't met the ground yet, and bought from Amazon: The $60 GoPhone which I eventually unlocked. If someone could help, it'll be immensely gratificated.

EDIT:
Thanks, Scienceguy Labs. While that may have actually helped, the only other thing i didn't do was actually REMOVE the 8GB micro sd. The phone worked afterwards, but I'll keep this program installed just in case. Thanks a lot.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss