Music getting stopped

shayankmr9

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Music getting stopped with headphones plugged in...when driving my bike over 50 kmph. I turned off warning tones and location too but its not working..any help..?

Wa Ca

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site
I have the same problem. I recently replaced my ear buds. My old ones worked flawlessly. The new ones have a mic (skull candy INK'd 2). They work great as long as I'm not moving. They pause - just like yours. I un-pause them only to have them pause again a few seconds later. This happens listening to streaming music or music stored on the phone.

When stationary the bud speakers and microphone work the way they are supposed to... I use the phone with the buds regularly.

For the record, when I'm in the car, I can listen to music via bluetooth no problem...

There appears to be a problem with moving and the use of buds with a mic. Strange problem.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
When the headphone plug looses connection with the device, it pauses.

Try to take a small pin or something and see it there's any lint clogging the input, stopping from a solid connection. Do this at your own risk, I have no idea what material is inside the jack... Lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs