Lumia 930 Display Issues (Orange Hue)

AluminiumRims

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
Funny how this problem resembles the same purple tint problem on Nokia N8. Some Nokia N8 had this problem some others.

Since this problem is so old, why haven't they improved their quality endurance.

NightOrchid

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Now this is interesting because my 930 has just developed a Green tint within the last 2 days...

I did read somewhere, sorry I cant quote the page at this point, that Nokia used an old style Matrix AMOLED screen..

backlashsid

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Now this is interesting because my 930 has just developed a Green tint within the last 2 days...

I did read somewhere, sorry I cant quote the page at this point, that Nokia used an old style Matrix AMOLED screen..

Well, after doing what was mentioned I feel now that it comes and goes. Cant tell a 100% though.

AluminiumRims

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site

It would be nice if you could find the source. AFAIK Nokia buy their OLED screen from Samsung and are the same they are using in their own devices. It wouldn't make any sense for them to change the manufacturing process just for Nokia. The question is what kind of quality threshold they have agreed upon.

ArthurMarino

May 15, 2014
Visit site
I had simmilar problems with my last L925.

This week I bought a new L930 and yesterday I noticed that the display has a yellowish hue. The curious thing is that when I change the angle of vision of the phone (tilting the device), the colors are shown perfectly.

My biggest fear is that this isn't a software related problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss