Can I get some help with a Nokia Lumia 930 & Wireless charger DT-903 pairing problem?

High Heels

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Nokia Lumia 930 & Wireless charger DT-903 pairing problem

Hello,

I have pairing problem with my Nokia Lumia 930 & Wireless charger DT-903.
I have on my Lumia Denim update installed and when I put my Lumia on the charger it is successfully paired via NFC and it works well and can be configured via settings. But after the device is disconnected it does not connect again automatically until I delete it from paired devices and reconnect again.
Any ideas? Does anybody experiencing the same problem?

HH

High Heels

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Re: Nokia Lumia 930 & Wireless charger DT-903 pairing problem

Not sure what the problem is but I did a search and here is the link. Check the second topic, user guide for DT-903. It might help.

Well, thank you very much, but in the user manual is almost nothing at all. :)

CheekyTaurus

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site

Did you ever get this resolved? I just got an unlocked 930 (Hong Kong variant) and it won't pair with either of my DT-903s.

Kallisticker

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site

Having no such issues with a 930.
Have you tried connecting using "Device Hub" from settings? Remove the DT-903, if still paired, first.

CheekyTaurus

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site

Unfortunately it won't pair with my 930 at all so it never shows up in Device Hub (which is the correct version it needs to be, along with my 930 running Denim).

Kallisticker

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site

In Device Hub, there's Nearby Devices. Doesn't show up there either? It doesn't have to be paired. If not, try another charger. Otherwise I have no idea. Get it replaced.

JoaoCSM

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Can I get some help with a Nokia Lumia 930 & Wireless charger DT-903 pairing problem?

I paired it manually. Without using NFC.

Inside bluetooth options, search for new devices, select Wireless Charger and its done.

CheekyTaurus

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: Can I get some help with a Nokia Lumia 930 & Wireless charger DT-903 pairing problem?

I paired it manually. Without using NFC.

Inside bluetooth options, search for new devices, select Wireless Charger and its done.

Unfortunately that doesn't work either. This is the second 930 I've tried and it won't pair with either of the 2x DT-903s I have.

X54TH

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site

I have the 930 with a DT-903 at home and one at the office.I've had no issues to pair them both via Bluetooth and then finding them in the Device Hub. I have two Wireless Apps in my Device Hub which give me the ability to have separate settings for the home and office. Regardless of connecting to Bluetooth and the Device Hub Apps you should be able to charge the phone. If you are not getting a charge you either have a power supply issue or you are unlucky with two faulty DT-903's.

Likwidz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site

Gf is having the same issue with her new 930 and DT-903. I NFC tap and it sees it but then errors out connecting. I don't see it in BT settings or Device hub. i have two prototypes 830 that have the same identical connection issues. Had two ATT 830's that connected fine. Hope someone can chime in with a fix for this

jay6600

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site

hi did anyone find a fix for this connecting problem ? I have DT903 and carnt get it to pair with my 830 ,it gets the pair Prompt when tap nfc but allways errors out it isn't shown when device hub is searching also.

My lumia 930 pairs with t instantly and all is fine.

The 830 pairs with my desktop and laptop without any issues ,its just the Dt903 , both the 830 and 930 running denim.

JoaoCSM

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site

hi did anyone find a fix for this connecting problem ? I have DT903 and carnt get it to pair with my 830 ,it gets the pair Prompt when tap nfc but allways errors out it isn't shown when device hub is searching also.

My lumia 930 pairs with t instantly and all is fine.

The 830 pairs with my desktop and laptop without any issues ,its just the Dt903 , both the 830 and 930 running denim.

I think DT-903 only allows one device to be paired at a time. If you want to change the paired device you have to clean the devices by pressing the button in the bottom for 8 seconds or so (until the led flashes a few times).

After that try to pair your 830. It shall work ok.

jay6600

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site

I think DT-903 only allows one device to be paired at a time. If you want to change the paired device you have to clean the devices by pressing the button in the bottom for 8 seconds or so (until the led flashes a few times).

★★★★★
Thankyou That worked √ Wish they'd put that part in bold in the manual ,i actually just assumed the little button underneath was just to toggle the lights brightness settings.

☻ Thanks for your help.

pkadare

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site

Also solved my problem. Thanks a tonne!

sportex

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Slighty off topic but my 930 won't pair with my treasure tag (although it did at first, i have denim installed) but it is paired with my other halfs 735

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett