When I press the physical camera button on my lumia 920. It keeps on taking pictures even if it's only on camera mode and not in smart sequence. Also, bracketing is disabled. When I use the touch screen camera icon, it works just fine. Is this a hardware problem. I also restarted my phone by the way.
    01-20-2015 01:42 AM
    When I press the physical camera button on my lumia 920. It keeps on taking pictures even if it's only on camera mode and not in smart sequence. Also, bracketing is disabled. When I use the touch screen camera icon, it works just fine. Is this a hardware problem. I also restarted my phone by the way.
    Yes, it appears to be a hardware-related problem, specifically the dedicated camera button might already be failing or has developed a shorted contact (possibly as a result of moisture or accumulated dirt). You can try blowing air into the sides of the camera button using an aspirator or a can of compressed air (but not using your mouth). Otherwise, have an accredited service center check your phone up.
    Yes, it appears to be a hardware-related problem, specifically the dedicated camera button might already be failing or has developed a shorted contact (possibly as a result of moisture or accumulated dirt). You can try blowing air into the sides of the camera button using an aspirator or a can of compressed air (but not using your mouth). Otherwise, have an accredited service center check your phone up.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-20-2015 02:17 AM