Best noise cancelling headset for Lumia 1520??

JimmyFal

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I will be traveling soon with Surface Pro 3 and Lumia 1520. Lots of crowded coffee chops, and I don't want who I'm talking to, to hear the noise. I used to be able to get these cheapo Logitech's at Best Buy that were awesome but ears wore out quick. Now I all I see are rows of Beats $200 headsets for music.

I don't want USB headset because I can't use that with phone. I want it wired so it's cheap and I don't have to charge it. Any suggestions? Noise cancelling is very important to me.

thanks... JF

jesusfreak420

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
I found that I had three pairs of the Beats earbuds and they all broke within several weeks (side note: I do a lot of jogging too). I then went to a Marley Legend (???) set because I liked the idea of the environmentally friendly materials. Anyway, call quality through the headset (at least) is brilliant, and they are yet to break despite all the time spent exercising. My brother and his girlfriend also got pairs, and I know that they have been just as impressed. In fact, I lived them so much that I even replaced my over ear Beats Solo with a Liberate XL pair, because I find the quality so much clearer and crisper - there isn't the overemphasized bass. 😊

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss