Why does my Bluetooth stop the audio in my car?

chris brookes

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
blue tooth takes over audio in car!!

I have a Nokia. Lumia, blutooth on calls is ok, tho I do have to press blutooth again when making outgoing call wich I find odd as...... As soon as I pick my phone up and unlock it stops audio in car, so even if checking Mai l, mesage, wHatsapp etc the audio drops off in car, I have to keep pressing the fm button to get off bt audio, arggggghhh

revanthpallagani

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: blue tooth takes over audio in car!!

I have a Nokia. Lumia, blutooth on calls is ok, tho I do have to press blutooth again when making outgoing call wich I find odd as...... As soon as I pick my phone up and unlock it stops audio in car, so even if checking Mai l, mesage, wHatsapp etc the audio drops off in car, I have to keep pressing the fm button to get off bt audio, arggggghhh

I see two problems here. First is manually selecting Bluetooth when you make an outgoing call. If you initiate the call from phone, then you have to tell the phone to route it to your car's Bluetooth. If you initiate the call straightaway from your car then it automatically routes it to your Bluetooth system. I don't think there is any issue, this is how it is expected to behave.

Second is your car audio stopping when you open WhatsApp or mail in phone while being connected via Bluetooth. I haven't observed this, I will try it out once and report. Which firmware are you on, I suspect this could be because of the audio hack of WhatsApp (which is now obsolete). Let's see if someone have the same observation.

EDIT: I am almost certain that this doesn't happen to me, the Head Unit doesn't switch to BT but remains in its mode. I will anyway check and confirm.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)