Lumia 735 RM-1039 help

Oatmeal Warrior

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Just got my Lumia 735 today everything seems to be working fine just that in my notification tray it doesn't clear . I'll clear it then when I pull it down again everything is there from when I first started the phone. I tried restarting it but still won't clear .

Steven Penner

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Do you have two phones active and powered on that are both associated with the same MS account? If so, try turning your old one off and see if that has an impact.

Oatmeal Warrior

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
OK now I'm having some issues with the phone , it seems all of my data on the phone has been erased and the phone is on some 'demo retail mode ' I'm not sure what to do , I was going to factory reset the phone but I don't have that option when I try all I get is update demo mode . Any suggestions?

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
OK now I'm having some issues with the phone , it seems all of my data on the phone has been erased and the phone is on some 'demo retail mode ' I'm not sure what to do , I was going to factory reset the phone but I don't have that option when I try all I get is update demo mode . Any suggestions?

Did u use the hardware combo for hard reset?

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Typically the demo units have a different ROM and are not for public. What makes you say is in demo mode? You could try the Nokia Recovery Software to change the firmware, a hard reset as mentioned or send it back for a regular retail unit if it really is some kind of store version.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss