What is with the audio quality?

themadpoet1

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Yes, this phone sounds better than an iPhone with the headphones on, but this phone honestly doesn't sound that great. It sounds even worse with the BoomSound on, and with it off, it just sounds average or less. Maybe I'm missing something? It sounded better in my car, but not much. The Nokia 1520 and 930 sound so much better on audio out it's not even funny.

So hooked up to my car stereo, with BoomSound on, it was super underpowered and even lost some volume at times. The low end is non-existent and the mids and highs have a horrible hissing sound to them. Same on the headphones as well. With BoomSound off , it just pretty much sounded like the Nokia if you turned the equalizer off, which is just okay.

The only thing that I noticed the HTC One M8 that is better is that the external speakers on the phone sound pretty good. They're loud and crystal clear. I wish the Nokia had a speaker that good on it.

themadpoet1

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
After a couple hours of using this phone, I must say this phone makes a wonderful hand warmer...this phone gets pretty hot. I wonder if that's normal.

bmetelsky

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
After a couple hours of using this phone, I must say this phone makes a wonderful hand warmer...this phone gets pretty hot. I wonder if that's normal.
What were you doing with your phone for those couple of hours?
I've never felt mine get warm, unlike my Icon. The Icon got heated when using the GPS or sometimes just randomly....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs