Replacement phone lag?

romant56

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, the top speaker on my HTC One went out (which meant I couldn't talk on the phone without speaker phone), so I got it replaced under Verizon's one-year warranty. My new phone (I'm pretty sure it's refurbished) seemed to work fine and I sent the old one back.

However, from the start I seemed to think that the phone was constantly lagging when I scrolled or clicked on something. It just didn't feel as quick or accurate as my old one. I did all the phone updates, then the Developer Preview update, then factory reset my phone twice to see if something was wrong, but it still lags constantly. (I have very few apps on my phone, so it shouldn't have anything to do with memory).

One time I clearly notice it is scrolling through the emoticons when writing a text message. As the scroll slows it pauses on every new line of icons.

Does anyone else notice anything like this? Could it somehow be a hardware problem?

Thank you for any help!

Br1t

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
Doesn't sound right at all, especially since you know how it should work from your last one. I would go in store and replicate the issues side my side with the demo unit. If it happens just get a replacement, they can't hardly argue it if you show them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs