Ok Lumia 620 Users, what is your next device?

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Trust me it won't feel like a loaded gun in your pocket. Once you go big, you won't go back. I had a 620 and now I'm on a 735, I have access to (MOSTLY) all apps, the OS runs incredibly smooth and I can still use the phone with one hand. Don't be scared of having a bigger screened phone, the os can easily be used with one hand, haven't you noticed that most of the time the controls are at the button of the screen in windows phone? The only phones you should really be scared of using are the 6 inch ones. Those are the ones you should be worried about.

Since I run, cycle and exercise and am generally energetic,I need a light weight and compact phone. The OS and the one handed thing I can handle.

But still I'll try the 640. One inch larger screen won't hurt much.

anon(5843918)

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Like many of you I contemplated the 830 or 930, but their relatively high prices and omission of some key specs (S400 for 830 and no glance for 930) kept me from buying either. The 640 seems tempting, but the omission of the camera button kinda does it for me and I want an OIS, ZEISS camera(I know I'll have to pay flagship price for these). So all in all, got my sights firmly set for the Lumia flagship for W10 (Talkman seems perfect), from what has been heard so far it seems great (hope it comes with USB-C, because that would be mind-blowingly awesome).

But if the flagship for some bizarre reason forgoes glance or is seriously sub-par in any aspect, then I'm afraid the new iPhone in September looks awfully likely to be my next device. However is priced too steeply, or does not include OIS (only considering the smaller model), then for a great value phone, might just go with a 640 to retain the greatness of Windows, especially with what's promised in W10.

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Like many of you I contemplated the 830 or 930, but their relatively high prices and omission of some key specs (S400 for 830 and no glance for 930) kept me from buying either. The 640 seems tempting, but the omission of the camera button kinda does it for me and I want an OIS, ZEISS camera(I know I'll have to pay flagship price for these). So all in all, got my sights firmly set for the Lumia flagship for W10 (Talkman seems perfect), from what has been heard so far it seems great (hope it comes with USB-C, because that would be mind-blowingly awesome).

But if the flagship for some bizarre reason forgoes glance or is seriously sub-par in any aspect, then I'm afraid the new iPhone in September looks awfully likely to be my next device. However is priced too steeply, or does not include OIS (only considering the smaller model), then for a great value phone, might just go with a 640 to retain the greatness of Windows, especially with what's promised in W10.

I'll miss the camera button too on the 640 after I'll upgrade.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss