DENIM UK CV_GB available now!

Loc Ngo

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Feeling a bit disappointed since I read that the "Resuming" issue was gone with Denim but when I tried with Skype on my phone, it's still there. But the update is excellent. My phone was gritty when it's on 3G before but now it is smooth even on 3G. Haven't tried out the camera but I think it would be wicked.

Westarmy

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Feeling a bit disappointed since I read that the "Resuming" issue was gone with Denim but when I tried with Skype on my phone, it's still there. But the update is excellent. My phone was gritty when it's on 3G before but now it is smooth even on 3G. Haven't tried out the camera but I think it would be wicked.
The camera is amazing tbh

Loc Ngo

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
That's a shame, one thing that's bugging me is the mobile data keeps turning on automatically 😐

No it doesn't turn on by itself. Sometimes the mobile data icon in the notification centre indicates that it's on but in fact it's not. That's a bug and I've seen it many times.

Loc Ngo

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
No it doesn't turn on by itself. Sometimes the mobile data icon in the notification centre indicates that it's on but in fact it's not. That's a bug and I've seen it many times.

Update: Been playing around with 'Hey, Cortana' a lot and I found out that you don't have to say Hey Cortana exactly the same when train her. In my opinion, it's better to say it differently each time so that she can adapt more naturally to how we normally speak.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss