i have to switch off and restart everytime because of this problem, why it is happening? it brand new and initially it doesnt have such problem. plz explain, my mobile is defective?
    02-04-2015 03:33 AM
    i have to switch off and restart everytime because of this problem, why it is happening? it brand new and initially it doesnt have such problem. plz explain, my mobile is defective?
    Same happens with my 730 also. I replaced my device with another 730 and found the same problem with that also. Keyboard automatically types letters etc. etc. etc.
    02-04-2015 03:40 AM
    It is often a problem with your charger and/or cable. Are you using the official charger from the box? Could also be dodgy power supply I reckon - especially if youre in india
    02-04-2015 03:47 AM
    This is usually a problem with the charger. I have Lumia 720 and the same thing occurred when I used some charger I bought. But when I bought a charger from the Nokia shop I've not seen that problem again
    02-04-2015 03:47 AM
    This is usually a problem with the charger. I have Lumia 720 and the same thing occurred when I used some charger I bought. But when I bought a charger from the Nokia shop I've not seen that problem again
    I agree, it has to do with the charger.
    02-04-2015 03:55 AM
    My device is brand new so its obvious that I would be using original charger
    02-04-2015 04:29 AM
    Ah, why is that obvious.
    Some people already have a charger that they've been using and simple never even remove the one from the box.

And since you are, then the device is "obviously" defective. Return it for another.

Fred
    02-04-2015 07:25 AM
    Ah, why is that obvious.
    Some people already have a charger that they've been using and simple never even remove the one from the box.

And since you are, then the device is "obviously" defective. Return it for another.

Fred
    I am not from that category. I keep a lot of care of my devices. e.g I can never use a 1 A charger (of my Lumia 620) with my Lumia 730 which comes with a 750 mA charger. I know that it can harm the battery.

And for the defective phone, I have already replaced it one time and still have the same issue.
    Every Lumia 730 has a purple hue issue. You cannot call it defective phone as OLED displays are like that only (as @LumiaHelp says)

Thanks for you kind suggestion.
    02-04-2015 11:30 AM
    I didn't mean the purple tint, but the "charging problem".
    I had a 730 for a week or so before I sent it back and did not have that problem with the charger.
    When they replaced your phone, did they replace the charger also ?
    Maybe it's the charger itself.

Fred
    02-04-2015 12:15 PM
    I didn't mean the purple tint, but the "charging problem".
    I had a 730 for a week or so before I sent it back and did not have that problem with the charger.
    When they replaced your phone, did they replace the charger also ?
    Maybe it's the charger itself.

Fred
    They replaced the whole box. Gave me a new sealed pack device as it was under 30 day replacement policy.
    But this issue doesn't bother me much. As I don't use my phone when charging.
    02-05-2015 01:29 AM
    They replaced the whole box. Gave me a new sealed pack device as it was under 30 day replacement policy.
    But this issue doesn't bother me much. As I don't use my phone when charging.
    I have a new 730, I dont have this issue, even played age of empires castle siege while being connected to charger. Your phone is still defective.
    02-05-2015 03:08 AM
    I have a new 730, I dont have this issue, even played age of empires castle siege while being connected to charger. Your phone is still defective.
    I face this problem very rarely. Around 30% of time when I use my phone just to see messages while it is charging
    vet saravanan likes this.
    02-05-2015 03:24 AM
    I AM USING THE CHARGER PROVIDED BY THE MANUFACTURER. should i replace the mobile, any solutuin for this or life long i have to go with this defect?
    02-05-2015 03:29 AM
    I AM USING THE CHARGER PROVIDED BY THE MANUFACTURER. should i replace the mobile, any solutuin for this or life long i have to go with this defect?
    Replace it.
    Laura Knotek and techiez like this.
    02-05-2015 03:37 AM
    Got quite like same issue...mine rebooted 2 times while i was charging and using my phone...i know the culprit is my charger coz i use a 4 usb output wallplug...when not on charge its all good..
    02-06-2015 01:45 PM