sound coming from headphones and speakers after cortana reads text messages.

cicero goncalves

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you had this issue. I have a LUmia 1520.3 and everything works perfectly, except that if I am listening to music and I get a txt message. If that happens after the message is read and I return to the music the phone starts to play thru the speakers and the headphones.at the same time. There is a significant reduction in the volume thru the headphones but it still plays. I have tried different headphones and the problem persist over the podcast app as well. Any information is appreciated.

the-wrangler

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you had this issue. I have a LUmia 1520.3 and everything works perfectly, except that if I am listening to music and I get a txt message. If that happens after the message is read and I return to the music the phone starts to play thru the speakers and the headphones.at the same time. There is a significant reduction in the volume thru the headphones but it still plays. I have tried different headphones and the problem persist over the podcast app as well. Any information is appreciated.

BUG: Music playback via headphones and Cortana text notification - Microsoft Community

It is a bug. Been on going for a while, this is one of a few threads on there regarding it

von929Shavone

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
The bug has been addressed with the Lumia Denim update. I currently have the Lumia 735 and it has never happened. Now as far as my Lumia 1520 on AT&T running Lumia Cyan, it still happens.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786