Tracking app?

gotnoclue

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
Hi!

Was hoping someone can help me out here...

I got a Lumia 830 as a gift for my husband, and am just playing about with it until his number gets switched over (he's still using his old LG phone)... but as it's a very fancy (I love the camera on it!) phone, I am worried about it being stolen.

Is there a tracker app of some sort that I can install, like "Prey" (been reading on their website, and it says it's still not available for Windows phones)? Or would he be able to do that through the GPS that's already installed on the phone?

I'm clueless when it comes to this sort of thing, myself having a pre-historic Nokia that doesn't even have a camera. :grin: And my husband isn't much better than me when it comes phones.

Thanks in advance for any help... and please feel free to explain anything to me like I'm a three year old... hmmm... scratch that, I've seen how savvy three year olds are with mobiles and tablets, please feel free to explain anything to me like I'm a 40 year old woman with a pre-historic phone and a fear of all new technology. :grin:

gotnoclue

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
Oh that's brilliant!!! Thank you so much! Hopefully it will never have to be used, but I have bookmarked the site, just in case.

Once again, thank you ever so much.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss