Screen colour, and music volume bugs

Stewartiee

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

I've had my Lumia 1520 since May, and have always experienced the following bugs with all the updates recently.

The first bug relates to the on-screen colour. Sometimes when I unlock the phone the colours are washed out, and it takes a few "lock unlock" attempts to get the colours back right. Has anyone else experienced this, and what did you do to fix it? I have experienced this since May, but as I said software updates haven't seemed to fix it. Is this a common problem?

My other niggle is the music volume. This often gets "stuck", meaning turning up or down does nothing to the actual volume. I think it has something to do with the app crashing - or something similar. I see it happening when Spotify stops playing music (almost like a timeout), when I press play again the volume is unresponsive. I often have to restart my phone to fix this (which isn't exactly ideal).

I done a quick search for these issues on the forum, but couldn't find any topics about it recently. I apologise if there have been topics in the past that have discussed these issues.

Thanks

MoshMast

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Safe to assume you've tried factory reset already?

If so, you may have a defective unit. Only other troubleshooting step I could think of would be to connect your phone to the Nokia Software Recovery Tool and load a fresh build onto your phone.

narm5

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
For the screen problem, I guess you are having the same problem as me. As far as I have experienced this problem, it was always outdoors and from the other threads, it seems that you phone is trying to compensate to make the screen more readable. Try turning off the 'Sunlight readability' in 'display' in settings.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss