Got Denim and Cortana

Ixia

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Got the update this morn on my 1020. I'm in the UK on 3, but my phone is factory unlocked. Not had chance to try it out yet Though one annoying thing is I can't manage to log onto the Windows Central app.

Last edited:

Ixia

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
My daughter has spent most of the day asking Cortana to sing to her or tell jokes/stories lol, but her repertoire is becoming a bit repetitive�� We need some new tricks, we've got Cortana to send texts, make calls, play music, etc. But she doesn't have much personality and won't answer questions about herself. I'm not over thrilled with the way she sounds, a tad robotic, not like the TV adverts. But all in all I'm quite impressed and I thought I'd never use this type of feature.

Kind of ironic that a Windows tablet thinks Cortana is a spelling mistake and keeps changing it to Fortuna ����

T0shi

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey, there was a "ciritcal update" (Denim) came to my 1020 earlier today (I'm in UK). My 1020 was O2 but been unlocked by O2, now on Vodafone sim. Haven't played around but hopefully it make it better.

killinghall

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
My 1020 shows a marked improvement after installing Denim. Everything is so much quicker, and I can vouch internet browsing is almost twice as fast!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers