L925 whatsapp

Breever

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Whatsapp takes some time to launch, about 2-3sec, do you guys experience that too? My classmate recently bought a Nokia X2 (which is worse hardware wise and an android) and I am just shocked how quickly it launches whatsapp, almost instantly, even faster than iPhone5. Maybe I have too much contacts, what do you think?

emperor_skull

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Whatsapp takes some time to launch, about 2-3sec, do you guys experience that too? My classmate recently bought a Nokia X2 (which is worse hardware wise and an android) and I am just shocked how quickly it launches whatsapp, almost instantly, even faster than iPhone5. Maybe I have too much contacts, what do you think?

Yes I experience the same stuff on my 925 with whatsapp always loading and resuming

chris_gt

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Had this happen on an ativ S, the 925 didn't do it as much and my current 930 rarely does it. Archiving some conversations helps, it gets worse when you have lots of threads in the screen. I read somewhere that this is because whatsapp is a silverlight app and doesn't support fast resume as the newer apps which are coded using a different language.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa