Issues with Windows 10 on Lumia 730

vdamir78

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
There are also brightness issues - when screen wants to time out and it gradually goes darker, and when I tap it to prevent it from timing out completely, it doesnt go back to the brightness setting it is supposed to, it just remains dark as if I had turned brightness from high to low.
the brightness brings itself to full life though, once I turn screen off and on again... Kind of annoying bug actually..

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
Every time I restart my phone brightness resetting to maximum. I need to set to my need manually. And all the issues you guys had. But gonna stick to WP10TP b'coz I'm excited to see what's coming to WP

srikanth reddy4

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Yes, me also facing same problem.
One more thing that I m facing is that names that are saved in contacts doesn't show during an incoming call. And also doesn't show list of incoming calls in call log. Also toggle switch for sim1 & sim2 is missing.

in the insiders website they clearly menioned that you'll lose the dual sim feature....because the build is available for single sim

srikanth reddy4

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I can live with these issues.
But here's what's wrong and what's good on my 730:
the good:
I can create live folders.
The phone doesn't reset itself
I can send custom sounds for app notifications.

The bad:
Same thing with background picture.
Custom sounds don't apply to contacts, especially for text tone. i can't have specific tone for an SMS even though I set it for a specific contact.
Internet Explorer is way slower, it took me 3 times more time to go through this thread.
A blockEd contact can still call me.

call blocker does not work in this tech preview.its clearly stated in the insiders website

srikanth reddy4

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
This is what you all signed up for when u installed it. The point of having it is to provide feedback to Microsoft. Not complain in the forums
yeah you are right but we should be thankful to them because they are not scolding or shouting at MSFT on this issues like many do instead they are reporting it here.but friends also dont forget to report the same in feedback app

Arvind200911

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
hi there! i am a user of L730 too and want to install w10 i'm just concerned about the overall stability of the OS since this is my primary phone. Given that u have already installed it would u recommend it ?

renjith p george

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
yeah you are right but we should be thankful to them because they are not scolding or shouting at MSFT on this issues like many do instead they are reporting it here.but friends also dont forget to report the same in feedback app

Nobody is complaining here. Just sharing the issues. I had repeatedly mentioned to report all bugs via windows feedback in my previous posts in this thread.

vicky geth

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
hi there! i am a user of L730 too and want to install w10 i'm just concerned about the overall stability of the OS since this is my primary phone. Given that u have already installed it would u recommend it ?

No big crashes so far. Though smoothness is not that great (like with win 8.1), Will not affect your daily works with the phone. But many bugs are there. Anyway, I suggest you to wait for future builds to get even better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos