Issues with Windows 10 on Lumia 730

Vishnu Xtreme

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
Am also having all issues.
Have someone seen the calculator? Its beautiful ever. With all the needs. happy to see this calculator, even disappointed with other stuffs.

Malaya Mohanty

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I have faced till now 2 major problems
No startscreen I think its got something to do with onscreen navgn keys and 2nd no voice to text symbol in essaging. otherwise quiter a good start to 10

prasath1234

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Here are some more issues with Lumia 730 Windows 10 TP

1. Internet explorer "Reading Mode" force closes the Internet explorer

2. Animations are not smooth.

3. Ability to sync wifi passwords to cloud.

4. unable to hide soft keys and there is not option for that as wel..

have posted feedbacks for

1. Start screen background

2. File Explorer default app setting

3. Voted for option to have dark theme in Cortana and Outlook

4. 3G/4G internet toggle in quick settings

5. Layout of quick settings is bit jarring

6. Notifications with "downward" arrow to allow reply back feature in Notification screen

7. Notifications poping from 3rd party apps like what's app not allowing to swipe out or drag down to reply.

Ya i agree one point windows phone need 3g only option.most of the times i get 2g only.whereas my android moto g gets 3g.MS have to work on this.

DoctorSaline

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
1) Bring back the old typography centric headers and no title(header) bars.
2) Bring pivot pages for each category of settings.
3) Emoticon button should be brought back. Some way to decrease the height of the keyboard manually. Dictation symbol either in suggestion bar or navigation bar. Addition of Ctrl key with Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V shortcuts. Shift(⬆ )+direction keys(navigon) for text selection. Option to copy multiple instances of texts simultaneously. An icon for cut pasting selected text like copy pasting icon.
4) A quick action toggle for turning flash on and of.
5) Download status in action+notification center.
6) Downloads page in IE/Spartan.
Way to change size of pinned live web tiles as well as transparency/translucency options for them.
7) Top and vertical menu bars in files/photos app should be placed at bottom on top of ellipses bar.
8) Interactive live tiles i.e. ability to search on Cortana, updating status updates and tweets from live tiles of facebook/twitter, composing new messages on native message app as well as other services like skype/whatsapp/viber, ability to call/text from the vertically scrollable contacts in double down people's tile etc.
9) Always bright(grey?) option for on screen navigation bar.
10) Full colour palette for accent colours including white/grey/silver as well as black. Also include user controlled opacity meter for live tiles.
11) Small, medium, large, extra large font size options for normal text(app list) as well as app titles(headers) and pivotal typography.
12) Ability to select panoramic images for system apps as well as 3rd party with user controlled blur meter.
13) Ability to reply /respond/interact with expanded notifications within notification center.

Yuvraj Mehra

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I am also getting problem in gallery as images from my memory card is taking alot of time to load thumbnails & also if i zoom in, phone is getting heat up very easily with simple operations.

Kgosi Motlhabi

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I was going to download Windows 10, but after what you guys are saying here about this current built for Lumia 730, I'll have to wait for a better built with a lot of those key bugs addressed.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like 730 build has more issues that 630 and 830 ones due to button bar.

Either revert or stick with it, but give feedback via feedback app (which is the point of this). They'll fix it, but will you wait?

Personally I think people should wait a couple of months before installing for some of the Office features to arrive too.

Shyam Bahety

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I was going to download Windows 10, but after what you guys are saying here about this current built for Lumia 730, I'll have to wait for a better built with a lot of those key bugs addressed.

yeah bro.. just dont do it.. 730 lots and lots of issues.. i regret updating it to windows 10 right now.. i cant even revert back.. some sort of error
phone recovery.jpg

renjith p george

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
The main issue is we cannot hide the navigation bar when required, background wallpaper, and photo gallery. Otherwise it looks smooth with no loading resuming screen. It is indeed a baby version of wp10.
Keep posting feedback and make it better

renjith p george

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Region has to be India only. Its always better to have free space in phone. Also remember, once the is is recovered phone will be totally erased.

Can you precisely mention the exact issue?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05