Issues with Windows 10 on Lumia 730

Shyam Bahety

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Region has to be India only. Its always better to have free space in phone. Also remember, once the is is recovered phone will be totally erased.

Can you precisely mention the exact issue?

phone recovery.jpg

ok so its like this..
it prompts to connect my phone.. i do it..
it says u have the latest software version installed.. and prompts to re install software...
i start the download, the download of 1.74 gb gets completed at 95 percent..
after that it verifies the downloaded files.. when its at 100% , i get this error...
every time.. ive done this for like 8-9 times

renjith p george

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Try restarting the phone and do it again. Also go to recovery tool root file and try to repair the application by double clicking the downloaded set up. Once you double click, you will have two options - repair or uninstall. Go for repair. And then restart your phone and try it again.

renjith p george

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
If navigation bar issue is rectified and they update the photo app with album / folders and few tweaks in settings page. This pre release is good to go in 730. The phone has become smoother in wp10 than 8.1.

Shyam Bahety

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Try restarting the phone and do it again. Also go to recovery tool root file and try to repair the application by double clicking the downloaded set up. Once you double click, you will have two options - repair or uninstall. Go for repair. And then restart your phone and try it again.

have tried this already.. have tried all the ways possible..
still not able to revert it back.. I am really dissapointed with this issue..

vdamir78

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
I can live with these issues.
But here's what's wrong and what's good on my 730:
the good:
I can create live folders.
The phone doesn't reset itself
I can send custom sounds for app notifications.

The bad:
Same thing with background picture.
Custom sounds don't apply to contacts, especially for text tone. i can't have specific tone for an SMS even though I set it for a specific contact.
Internet Explorer is way slower, it took me 3 times more time to go through this thread.
A blockEd contact can still call me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786