Issues with Windows 10 on Lumia 730

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
hi there! i am a user of L730 too and want to install w10 i'm just concerned about the overall stability of the OS since this is my primary phone. Given that u have already installed it would u recommend it ?

Personally, I wouldn't do it on my only driver.
.... uunless you wanna live dangerously!!!

luvkv

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Are you sure dual sim works ?? If it is am installing it 😊

Am I sure..??? Offcourse!!!.. I installed the preview in my daily use phone.. And its fully functional.. Calling.. recieving.. Texting.. Data connection for both sim.. And 2g 3g connectivity.. Everything is fine..

luvkv

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
One thing that I want to ask from you guys. Who are using Lumia 730 dual sim.. Please submit there problem or feed back to microsoft's window feedback app..

I requested for navigation panel or bar
startscreen background
And USSD message tone setting.. For prepaid users..

Lingeshwaran R

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
i took a few screenshots of the background bug and the glimpse of background we get when we swipe up from the action center and sent it as a feedback

Barba rossa

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
In danger of being a complete *****: where can I find the feedback app?

A view thoughts:
- first of all: SO nice of MSFT to have us in on this TP. Thanks!
- when flipping the lockscreen up, it takes somtimes a (few) second(s) to show the numbers to enter the password
- after recovering my data on initial configuration, the tiles looked like 8.1. That is with transparant tiles. After removing and adding a background, I have the same backgroundproblem: as soon as the onscreen buttons appear, the background disappears.
- in the photo app, the onscreen buttons lay over the inapp buttons (making it unable to share or delete a photo).
- after expanding and collapsing the quickbuttons in the actioncenter, one of the three rows disappears instandly, but it takes the second row a while to disappear
- when you swipe to the left (to get all the apps in alfabetical order), the backbutton doesn't take you back to the homescreen. (And as mentioned before, on the homescreen it doesn't take you back to the top of the homescreen)
- the new style for the settings is a bit of a puzzle. The thin and small font is nice, but it makes it a bit harder to read. I really hope they bring the black background back, although I understand they pick a different style to determine which page is already been done and which not.

renjith p george

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
In danger of being a complete *****: where can I find the feedback app?

A view thoughts:
- first of all: SO nice of MSFT to have us in on this TP. Thanks!
- when flipping the lockscreen up, it takes somtimes a (few) second(s) to show the numbers to enter the password
- after recovering my data on initial configuration, the tiles looked like 8.1. That is with transparant tiles. After removing and adding a background, I have the same backgroundproblem: as soon as the onscreen buttons appear, the background disappears.
- in the photo app, the onscreen buttons lay over the inapp buttons (making it unable to share or delete a photo).
- after expanding and collapsing the quickbuttons in the actioncenter, one of the three rows disappears instandly, but it takes the second row a while to disappear
- when you swipe to the left (to get all the apps in alfabetical order), the backbutton doesn't take you back to the homescreen. (And as mentioned before, on the homescreen it doesn't take you back to the top of the homescreen)
- the new style for the settings is a bit of a puzzle. The thin and small font is nice, but it makes it a bit harder to read. I really hope they bring the black background back, although I understand they pick a different style to determine which page is already been done and which not.

To give feedback, hit power button and volume down key

Lingeshwaran R

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
After 1 day usage of win10 TP, these are my observations:
1.Performance and Smoothness has increased.
2.Battery life has somewhat increased.
yet to observe more.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos