Issues with Windows 10 on Lumia 730

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I dont have problem on lumia 730 windows 10, since build 10051, i love it, and better in latest build 10080, one problem for me in windows 10 is, battery draining slight fast, we can switch off
Apps run in backroud. Have u hard reset after update ?

you must be luck guy then :)
didn't you face issues with start screen not loading at all?

luvkv

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Hai.. Can anyone help plz..
My GPS isn't working anymore.. Since i downgraded my phone from wp10tp to wp8.1..

Trq20

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Any workarounds for crashing people hub?

Also 730 not getting detected on pc after connected with usb cable. Any sokutikns?

I experienced like this before, try delete your device in your computer, and then turn off your 730, connect your USB cable attached to your computer untill start like normal, maybe will help.

luvkv

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Guys what do you think about the new build..

And I still have the same question..
Is phone still heating alot .. And and the battery backup of the same..

And is transparent title Option available in this build!!?

Trq20

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Build 10136 good , but our lumia 730 cant hide the nav bar, hate it, like past early build, and apps from extrs + info in the and setting like audio, touch, etc cant open , that's it.

luvkv

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Build 10136 good , but our lumia 730 cant hide the nav bar, hate it, like past early build, and apps from extrs + info in the and setting like audio, touch, etc cant open , that's it.

That's it..😐.. What about heat up problem.. And battery draining..

And anything new in personalize setting.. 😃

Trq20

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
about heat and battery draining i'm not sure yet, because i don't have time to conclude it, so far i see it's quite heat when use during charging, and battery draining probably better because u can control apps in the backround. there's a new welcomed personalize setting, like 3G only setting in Cellular N sim, in battey saver there's an exception to apps to received notification only, but the apps off in battery saver.

Chirag_D

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
Hey Can you please list down features which are not working on lumia 730 post this update, like you said hide nav bar is not working..

Trq20

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Okay As far as i know, here's the list of not working issues:
- Navigation bar can't hide,
- Preloaded apps cant uninstalled ( after i wake up from sleep, about 5 hrs, firstly after reset i uninstall some apps, working, now not.)
- There's a few bugs, like now i cant select the highest connection speed, sinced before i select from 3g to 3g lock, the page was forced closed and the linked tiles sim 1+2 unlinked again, the only way i do is from cellular + sim (legacy).
- sometimes apps cant open.
so far sms n calling looks good , no problem.

but i telling you my phone condition, this is after reset, n i set the region from beginning is to United States, i found on build 10084, if i set my region to U.S, my phone suffered a big bug, start menu tiles n setting not responding, but if i set the region to my country version, everything normal, the bugs not come. so now i reset my Lumia 730 again to my country region. hope this working, i'll report later, thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster