Issues with Windows 10 on Lumia 730

sksamiullah

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
It is really great just one bug that the message notifications are not coming up , anyone knows how to activate Cortana on windows 10 mobile in India ?

Nick Zielinski

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
Anybody having problems with outlook and agenda? can't get mine synced or load mail/appointments... Any work around? did a reset twice already.

Seems like the service is currently down ore something.. Will try it later

Last edited:

luvkv

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Anybody having problems with outlook and agenda? can't get mine synced or load mail/appointments... Any work around? did a reset twice already.

Seems like the service is currently down ore something.. Will try it later

Did u update your outlook and calender app.. !!? If not.. Upadte it.

Sahil_Singla

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
if you try to download only speech language it will show downloading error. try download keyboard and prediction language and then speech. switch your region to UK. your keyboard and speech language should be UK.

Sahil_Singla

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
It is really great just one bug that the message notifications are not coming up , anyone knows how to activate Cortana on windows 10 mobile in India ?

if you try to download only speech language it will show downloading error. try download keyboard and prediction language and then speech. switch your region to UK. your keyboard and speech language should be UK.

Rahul Pawar2

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
Re:How to upgrade Windows 10 to Lumia 730

:How to upgrade Windows 10 to Lumia 730 ?
Do I have to visit service center, or I will have to do it online.
Please Guide me or help me with the steps to Upgrade the Windows 10.
As it released today.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans