Issues with Windows 10 on Lumia 730

luvkv

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Can't update.. Download is still stuck to.. 0%
And my network shows it has downloaded about 800mb ..
And always showing
Update available..
And downloding techinical preview (.....512.0000)
Need help now.

FZelle

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
As the 730 is not my daily driver I just left it connected to the charger for the full day, and in the afternoon it said that a reboot has been scheduled for update.
The update itself took very long also.

So be patient.

Demos Wira Arjuna

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
I have Big problem on my Lumia 730. In my notifications and actions setting it has a red text saying "Some settings are managed by your organization" and prevents notification banners while lock screen my phone, anyone else have this? :( So how to fix it ?

valyvis10

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I install win. 10, ver.166.
Till now, single problem :
-scalling issues(not fit perfectly tiles), but no problems,
- can't remove sound on dialer.
Better to 535.

osamaziadxb

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Anyone updated to 10152? I want to try it today. Any suggestions?
PS: I rolled back from 10166 as it was a bit messy but I used TP for six months with other builds.

ramyZgHR

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Downloaded 10166 yesterday on my 735. Downloading and install took more than 2 hrs, so don't do it if you have no time! After upgrading did hard reset, it took about 30 mins to complete. Using it as my daily driver and have to say that I'm satisfied. Runs better than previous version I had on 930. Scrooling is not perfectly smooth, but it's ok. Also, after unlocking screen (without pin) it takes 2 or 3 secs on loading screen. I think I will stay on preview build if it don't get messy in next days.

gachie geofrey

Jul 7, 2015
Visit site
I have been using 10512 on 730 as my main phone for a week now and so far i am very happy.
Its smooth and i am not going back to Windows 8.1 soon unless something major happens.

Som Sekhar

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
hi frnds hoping ull can understand and resolve my problem.yesterday i installed windows 10 technical preview on my nokia lumia 730...but after doing so i was not able to find some of the apps which were on windows 8.1......some them are lumia camera,cortana,music and videos.....so plz frnds help me to sort out from this problem.

luvkv

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
hi frnds hoping ull can understand and resolve my problem.yesterday i installed windows 10 technical preview on my nokia lumia 730...but after doing so i was not able to find some of the apps which were on windows 8.1......some them are lumia camera,cortana,music and videos.....so plz frnds help me to sort out from this problem.

Hard reset.. It .

valyvis10

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
The first lock win.10, 10512, major lock that could not be solved by removing the battery.
Blocking occurred after an outgoing call after phone has not got any order, even long press power button.
Strangely, no message, if it were Android :eck:.

valyvis10

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
The first lock win.10, 10512, major lock that could not be solved by removing the battery.
Blocking occurred after an outgoing call after phone has not got any order, even long press power button.
Strangely, no message, if it were Android :eck:.

Another major lock, now, when I try to acces outlook mail.
Work restart only with power button+volume down.:angry:
Till now I don't want to come back on 8.1., but if I have another blockage I doit.
During the jam I called from another phone and call was done properly (on the phone after I made the call), but Lumia 730 was unusable, no ring, nothing, stuck in the Outlook window.

luvkv

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Another major lock, now, when I try to acces outlook mail.
Work restart only with power button+volume down.:angry:
Till now I don't want to come back on 8.1., but if I have another blockage I doit.
During the jam I called from another phone and call was done properly (on the phone after I made the call), but Lumia 730 was unusable, no ring, nothing, stuck in the Outlook window.

Wait for Next build.. Which Will Be available with in 2 day.. I think!!

valyvis10

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I instaled latest build, wonderful (no tones in dialer, no flicking icons on cortana).
All are ok except cortana in my language (no problem) and in sistem settings appear "zStorage" that does nothing.

Martin Braun

May 14, 2015
Visit site
Yes, I instaled latest build, wonderful (no tones in dialer, no flicking icons on cortana).
All are ok except cortana in my language (no problem) and in sistem settings appear "zStorage" that does nothing.
sounds good... But what about the navigation bar at the bottom. Works it like expected. In older builds there were some issues.

Neil Manuel

May 6, 2015
Visit site

are those the only problems? How about the battery life? Do you recommend this because I use my 730 for my daily driver.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99