Lumia Denim on Nokia Lumia 635 is Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(9057135)

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
The phone feels incredibly faster with it, plus the folders, oh man. Don't get me started �� Love it! (The Lumia Denim update you can get early from Windows Insider. It's the full version. You can choose to upgrade to 10, or stop at denim.)

Here's the video!!

Last edited:

boltman2013

Banned
May 12, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for posting the video! What I will point out is that that perhaps worked because you were on T-Mobile..ATT still has not released . No go for me got 10 mobile still Cyan

Can you confirm Firmware revision # please on my other phone 520 ATT it said I had Denim I did not. Thanks.

Do you have the Equalizer?

Last edited:

anon(9057135)

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for posting the video! What I will point out is that that perhaps worked because you were on T-Mobile..ATT still has not released . No go for me got 10 mobile still Cyan

Can you confirm Firmware revision # please on my other phone 520 ATT it said I had Denim I did not. Thanks.

Do you have the Equalizer?

This was updated via Windows Insider, NOT carrier. When you choose update, go to check updates. When you do it will find it. Finding can take anywhere between 1-5 minutes. Also, I don't know about the 520.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05