her3814

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Or you can install the Italian firmware that gives you the possibility to use any language you want and has Denim.. I'm from Argentina and flashed that firmware.. Still can't believe that the Wp8.1 presentation phone is still waiting for Denim .. A shame 😞

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Or you can install the Italian firmware that gives you the possibility to use any language you want and has Denim.. I'm from Argentina and flashed that firmware.. Still can't believe that the Wp8.1 presentation phone is still waiting for Denim .. A shame ��

Though that is an option not everyone wants to flash their phone. Denim is not that important of an update anyway.

her3814

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Well, I just suggested it, everyone seems to be so excited about getting Denim, that my best advise is to make that.. Anyways the wait keeps going on.. I mainly installed this firmware so I get Cortana for Spain.. Cheers!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I can understand people wanting Cortana but other than that, Denim is a pretty bland update over all. Why it's taking so long to release it is anyone's guess.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It's not that hard...

There's a finite amount of test teams to test the variants
There's about 2500 variants of Denim to test
Factor in time for carriers to test their customisations
Factor in time for reworking

There's far more handsets (= combinations of variants) available for Denim than there were for Cyan and Black before that.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
It's not that hard...

There's a finite amount of test teams to test the variants
There's about 2500 variants of Denim to test
Factor in time for carriers to test their customisations
Factor in time for reworking

There's far more handsets (= combinations of variants) available for Denim than there were for Cyan and Black before that.

That's a lot of variants. Hopefully they decide to do something better with the next gen of handsets.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss