Where can I repair a shattered screen in NYC?

Moises Corilloclla

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Where to repair a shattered screen in NYC

I have recently traveled to Western Europe, and during the trip my 1520.3 fell off and shattered screen.
It is quite broken, really. Despite that, I had no operational issues except the first day, which did not save photos or videos on phone. Next day it has gone to normal.
I know some of you have already repaired it at Palco in Alabama. Before shipping there, I would like to know if there is any viable option to repair it in NYC.
Any idea will be appreciated.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: Where to repair a shattered screen in NYC

I have recently traveled to Western Europe, and during the trip my 1520.3 fell off and shattered screen.
It is quite broken, really. Despite that, I had no operational issues except the first day, which did not save photos or videos on phone. Next day it has gone to normal.
I know some of you have already repaired it at Palco in Alabama. Before shipping there, I would like to know if there is any viable option to repair it in NYC.

Get in touch with MSFTisMIA via PM or PM me and I can put you in touch with him. He knows a really awesome repair guy. It is also a pretty decent DIY project if you are into that sort of thing. I can send you the links to fix it yourself. Good luck either way.

Here is his profile page.
http://forums.windowscentral.com/members/msftismia.htm

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site

If you are willing to ship, igsmwirelesssolutions.com in Bellevue wa, is owned by a former colleague of mine. He has fixed a few phones for me. Not sure of the price. I would contact them.

Benny Vallejo

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site

I live in NYC. If you order the screen Fast 'n Free from eBay, i can have it done the same day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss