Windows 10 Data Missing

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
So, first off, I know the Windows 10 preview isn't for every device (mine included), and I'm posting this for two reasons. A) I'm curious if anyone else has had this issue and B) To help detour some away from the preview (at least, for a little while).

​So, here's the story. I hard reset my phone back to Windows Phone 8.1 (Cyan) and proceeded to update to Windows 10, it did an update in between to Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1 (Denim) before going to Windows 10.

​Now, my information isn't on this phone, so did a hard reset to sign in and get everything working, which would have been fine, but for some reason my Lumia 920 (RM-821_eu_euro2_530) wasn't connecting to T-Mobile's data at all, though it was getting 3G.

​So, my question again is, has anyone else had this issue, and do you think it could be fixed (I like the extra features, haha)?

Conan143

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
So, first off, I know the Windows 10 preview isn't for every device (mine included), and I'm posting this for two reasons. A) I'm curious if anyone else has had this issue and B) To help detour some away from the preview (at least, for a little while).

​So, here's the story. I hard reset my phone back to Windows Phone 8.1 (Cyan) and proceeded to update to Windows 10, it did an update in between to Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1 (Denim) before going to Windows 10.

​Now, my information isn't on this phone, so did a hard reset to sign in and get everything working, which would have been fine, but for some reason my Lumia 920 (RM-821_eu_euro2_530) wasn't connecting to T-Mobile's data at all, though it was getting 3G.

​So, my question again is, has anyone else had this issue, and do you think it could be fixed (I like the extra features, haha)?

Auto Access point doesn't work in this version so try doing it manually if u want to use mobile data :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea