Windows 10 Preview On Nokia Lumia 920

catalinrcd

Dec 9, 2014
Visit site
1. Download the Windows Insider app.
Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

What is this code,where do i get it ?
How to install a certificate on phone ?

Shafqat Nadeem

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
Hello , I am first visitor to forums.windowscentral.com . i have NOKIA LUMIA 920 and also installed WINDOWS 10 on it through Windows Insider . every thing worked well but after completing installation my Nokia Lumia 920 WI-FI was not working , it says "cannot do this right now try again later if problem continues restart you phone " please help me . thanks in advance

Shafqat Nadeem

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
I have Nokia Lumia 920 and installed Windows 10 correctly through Windows insider , everything worked well . but after installation my windows phone could not on the WI-FI . it says to me "cannot do this right now try again later , if problem continues then restart your phone " please tell me the solution what should i do. thanks in advance

Ben Schermers

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
Same problem here!
A Nokia Lumia 920 aswell and Windows 10 (Build 10.0.10166) installed through Windows Insider...

Cannot connect to Wifi, try again later or reboot your device.
Trying that after 3 times it cannot connect.

Even a hard reset (Volume Down + Power + Camera button for 5 sec) won't solve the problem.

Last edited:

Bhumika Pathania

Jul 28, 2015
Visit site
hey ,

thanks for the same , i have done the same but my phone is working extremely slow,, very slow, NOkia lumia 920, wht to do now, and is there any way to tk it back to the old version

jmprice

May 20, 2014
Visit site
I have the WP10 preview on my 2 year old 920 (love this phone). Since 8.1 battery life has been horrible, but I am beginning to think it was phone age, not the software. No change with this WP10 preview.

Question- I have looked in the forums for this issue and have not found it- has anyone else had the issue where the live tile on the phone shows a missed call, and ti is still there after you have checked all calls, cleared the call history, and checked voice mails? I even called myself via office phone, and the number 1 is still on the phone live tile. I made a call from my phone and the number 1 is still on my live tile. I have shut it down, and I have done a soft reset. How can I get rid of this "1" on the live tile? My carrier is AT&T by the way.

Gaz B

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
I have an ATnT lumia 920. I tried updating to W10 through Insider app. But it got updated to Denim instead. I was on Cyan earlier.
Now whenever I check for updates, I get Cant check for updates error 80072f8f!
Time settings are correct. any help with this would be appreciated.

Jonah Travisano

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Hey ... I was having the same problem and then in a day or two I tried to update and it worked without that error code showing up ... I didn't do anything to fix it.. the only thing different was I tried in afternoon and not in the morning before work ...so I guess I'm saying I'd just give in a couple of days and try again before doing a hard reset .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6