How to take full page screen shot, using IE in lumia 730?

dhilip ravichandran

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

Am a web developer using my Lumia 730.

I know that pressing volume up and power button can take screen shot.

But my question is, i am viewing a web page in IE browser. I want to take a screen shot full page, not the full size of the screen. Meaning i don't want the web page to cut off. From top of the web page to till the footer i want it as one single screen shot.

Is there a way or a third party app for this purpose? In desktop there are many add ons like fireshot, awesome screenshot.

I want to use that, so that i can take screen shot of full page and show the image to client.

Please let me is this possible or any apps for doing the above.

Thanks in Advance

dhilip ravichandran

Dec 3, 2014
Visit site
Am surprised, 87 views of this post, but still not even a single reply. At least i expected a reply saying "That is not possible" in this phone.. What a great disappointment.

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Am surprised, 87 views of this post, but still not even a single reply. At least i expected a reply saying "That is not possible" in this phone.. What a great disappointment.

Sorry from entire community. Some of them might not have known any app for it so they didn't reply.
The thing is that it's not possible yet due to some stupid API restrictions. Ofcourse you can take multiple screenshots and merge them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss