New phone with questions about preview for developers

LockOnTech

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I just bought a nokia lumia 635 today, have not opened it yet; waiting for accessories to come in the mail for the phone. My current nokia lumia 521 has preview for developers, I would like to unenroll on the 521 and enroll on the 635. Do I need to do anything special for it, this is my second windows phone; I like windows phone a lot but I am not too familiar as to what to do. Help/guidance will be greatly appreciated. :)

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
If you want to unroll your 521 just open the "preview for developers" app and unmark the box.
If you use the same Microsoft account on your new phone you just need to download the preview for developers app and mark the box and the you are enrolled.

LockOnTech

May 3, 2014
Visit site
If you want to unroll your 521 just open the "preview for developers" app and unmark the box.
If you use the same Microsoft account on your new phone you just need to download the preview for developers app and mark the box and the you are enrolled.

Good to know, thank you. I was afraid it be complicated then it looks. I am so looking forward to it. :)

LockOnTech

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I just wanted to take some time to thank the members who helped me with this thread. Got the 635 up and running, setting it up was a breeze with a few minor hiccup on my behalf. As mentioned before I appreciate it greatly.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon