After installing 8.1 awhile ago, I later realized i had a volume issue with my music. I deleted all of my music and reinstalled it again from my PC. My music is all from purchased CD's on my PC hard drive. Now when I try to play any song on my lumia 920 I get the following error:
    Can't Play. Sorry, We are not able to play this song right now. Please try again later.
    This is maddening, I can't play my own purchased music? Does anyone have a fix for this? Its driving me insane.
    02-22-2015 07:20 PM
    I don't have an answer for you, but I'm sorry that situation is happening to you :-( I hope it gets resolved somehow! Please let us know if it auto-corrects itself to help future WP users that may have the issue.
    02-23-2015 06:31 AM
    It's actually the meta data that's causing this to happen. I would suggest thing this:

1) delete all music files
    2) storage sense >> let it populate the size for music >> now click on music and select manage
    3) it'll open Xbox music, let it be open for a while
    4) go back to storage sense and clean the temporary files
    5) from multitasking, close Xbox music
    6) restart cellphone
    7) re copy music back to the music folder
    8) open Xbox music and keep it open till it starts reindexing the songs (you'll see songs be added at the top)
    02-23-2015 06:44 AM
    It's actually the meta data that's causing this to happen. I would suggest thing this:

1) delete all music files
    2) storage sense >> let it populate the size for music >> now click on music and select manage
    3) it'll open Xbox music, let it be open for a while
    4) go back to storage sense and clean the temporary files
    5) from multitasking, close Xbox music
    6) restart cellphone
    7) re copy music back to the music folder
    8) open Xbox music and keep it open till it starts reindexing the songs (you'll see songs be added at the top)
    How will I get the music back after I delete them all? I have a ton of music I don't want to lose, deleting them would mean hours of youtube converters all over again
    04-25-2016 07:56 AM